We accept job orders from employers in New Zealand and other Asia Pacific countries (e.g., Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Pacific Island nations).
Existing and new clients can quickly place an enquiry or job order through this website.
Placing Job Orders
- Use this website form to forward information about your vacancy e.g., the position description, any advertising material, details of salary range and any other benefits.
- Send details of your application process e.g., any application forms, time frames, interview formats, etc.
- We will then provide details of our business terms.
- Based on the information collected we will develop a profile for your vacancy along with marketing material for our own use.
- You will be offered the possibility of a free listing on our website as well as direct targeted marketing to appropriate candidates in our talent pipeline.
- Interested candidates are screened against the determined short listing criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates are processed through our quality control processes to check suitability. This includes qualification, character, professional registration and skill profile evaluations.
- Applications are prepared for qualifying candidates according to your required human resource processes and are forwarded by e-mail for consideration for interview.
- Interviews are coordinated for any selected candidates who are briefed on your recruitment process.
- Further reference checks are organised. You may prefer to complete your own pre-job offer reference checks or we can complete telephone recorded checks on your behalf. As we have staff in Europe time zones this can be particularly useful for most overseas applicants.
- Successful candidates are assisted through the job offer and contract negotiation processes.
- We take responsibility for ensuring placements arrive by the agreed start date with all the required documents such as police checks, immigration visas, bank account, drivers’ licence and so on.
- We will keep you fully informed in the rare situations where a candidate may be delayed because of reasons beyond their control.
What would you like to do now? You can: